Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thing #14: In which Stacey goes back to Technorati

I went back to Technorati to claim and tag my blog. It seemed fairly easy and I think it worked. I did a search on mahjchick and my blog came up. Here's my rank: 7,901,430. I'm so proud! :)

I looked at the top tags and top searches. No surprise that there is a lot of mention of Harry Potter and spoilers (2 days before the release of book #7). I don't want to look at them, because I don't want to know yet. Definitely pop culture and hot topics are what's out there on top.

Searching for Learning 2.0 does net different results under Blog posts, in tags and in the Blog Directory. It just depends on how people tag their work. I'm not so sure how much I'd actually use this. Oh well. Good to know about. Maybe my ranking will go up.

No comments: