Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Thing #20: In which Stacey cracks up watching YouTube

I've already experienced YouTube, good for hours of entertainment! One of my favorite searches was when I heard that Dancing With the Stars judge Bruno, was in the Elton John video, I'm Still Standing. I was able to find it on YouTube and I laughed so hard I was crying. For a somewhat related video that I found originally on YouTube, but then found it on MySpaceTV, look on the sidebar under myspace tv for Billy Ray Cyrus's I Want My Mullet Back.

I am also a huge fan of House and Hugh Laurie. And if you want to talk about one end of the spectrum to another, think about his character on House and then watch a few minutes of Stuart Little. Or for even more fun, check out this video, "Mother Liker" from A Bit of Fry and Laurie, with Hugh's former comedy partner, Stephen Fry. Despite the few curse words, it's all about Choosing Civility. Enjoy!





Humor aside, YouTube or other sites are great ways to show mini-movies for training and such for customers and staff. We've been directed to many already.

2 comments:

Beth said...

So you are saying we should put this YouTube video on our Choose Civility site? We might get more hits if we do! ;)

LbryGrl said...

OMG! I love the song "I'm Still Standing" but that video was horrendous - a sign of the times when it was filmed, I guess. That is so funny that Bruno is in the video. Definitely made me laugh!!