Monday, July 9, 2007

Thing #2: In which Stacey muses on 7 1/2 Habits

Oops! I guess this is backwards. Oh well. I did watch the 7 1/2 Habits of Life Long Learners and found it very interesting. Probably the hardest thing for me is to begin with the end in mind. Very often I tend to just go along and jump from one interesting thing to another. I guess I will need to focus myself a bit. Truly the hardest part for me will be recording my thoughts in this blog. I know all about metacognition and such, but I was never one for diary writing and in some ways this is hard. But, if I think of it as talking to myself, I think it may be easier. Scary...!

It's hard to choose what will be easiest. I love to try new things and learn about new technologies. I very often teach myself how to do stuff and learn by trying (and messing up)! I'm enough of a perfectionist in these sorts of things to keep at it until I get it right, darn it!

I'm very excited about this (and the mp3 player). ;)

No comments: